Back to Basics after Weight Loss Surgery
Our goal is to help you succeed. St. Luke's "Back to Basics after Weight Loss Surgery" program is designed for any weight-loss surgery patient from any program who is at least 12 months post-surgery and who may be struggling to get to their goal weight or has been regaining weight.
You can participate in our behavioral health or nutrition segments separately, or register for the entire 8-week session at a discount.
- 4 nutrition sessions in Spring 2017:
Tuesdays, March 28, April 4, 11 and 18
- 4 behavioral health sessions in Spring 2017:
Tuesdays, April 25, May 2, 9 and 16
- 4 nutrition sessions in Fall 2017:
Tuesdays, September 12, 19, 26 and October 3
- 4 behavioral health sessions in Fall 2017:
Tuesdays, October 10, 17, 24 and 31
St. Luke’s Weight Mgt Classroom
240 Cetronia Road
Suite 220 South
Allentown, PA 18104
Maps & Directions
- $60 for the 4 behavioral health sessions
- $60 for the 4 nutrition sessions
- $95 for all 8 sessions
All sessions must be paid in advance by credit card and are non-refundable; manual is included.
- Behavioral - Post-Bariatric Challenges
- The Power of Negative Self-Belief
- Communication Styles
- Relaxation Techniques
- Nutrition - Basic Rules
- A Healthy Plate
- Dining Out
- Food Journals
Seating and Registration
Seating is limited to 18 participants.
Registration is required. Use one of these options to register:
- Register online for the next session
- Call St. Luke's InfoLink at 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537) toll free
You must pay by credit card only. Registration for the class will be complete once payment is received.
For more information, call St. Luke's Bariatric Services at 610-628-8315.